Manager : Heather Savoie
Shifts Monday-Friday 8:00am-9:00pm
This position is responsible for providing a superior Customer experience while reducing Customer downtime by providing Remote Hardware, Software and Network Technical support solutions to Internal and External Customers & Partners.
is a premium brand and customers globally associate that with a belief that they will always be treated with the utmost care, knowledge, and professionalism. Based on performance, individuals in this role can be considered for permanent hire by .is looking for people that are excited to learn and grow, providing comprehensive training and career progression opportunities.
The C&TS Representative is critical in the Service Support Cycle using advanced tools (CareAR®, remote desktop tools, etc.) to troubleshoot & resolve issues received via Telephony, Portal Tickets, Emails & Web Chat. When a Remote Solution is not possible, responsibilities will extend to problem diagnosis & entitlement validation (determining the Customer’s warranty/contract and/or billing status) prior to placing an onsite service call or escalating.
• This position is focused on Remote Technical Support & requires Superior Customer Service Skills that include Empathy and Urgency as well as sound Troubleshooting ability, Technical Skills & Aptitude.
• Company provides extensive training on all troubleshooting tools, products & systems.
•Companys Digital Service approach enables remote success for our customers & has been cutting edge for many years with devices designed to get customers back to work quickly. This also ensures that our field technicians can get to the customers that truly need them, the fastest.
• Provide an Excellent Customer Experience using sound listening skills, empathy & urgency; when necessary, effectively diffuse and recover service concerns with the Customer
• Solve Customer Hardware, Software and Networking problems at first contact usingCompany Systems, CareAR and/or Software Tools as appropriate
• Proactively communicate the benefits of diagnosing and resolving issues
• Resolve incoming Customer escalations through effective negotiation and escalate urgent issues to appropriate team as necessary
• Contribute to knowledge systems to enhance solutions provided to customers
• Can Execute processes unique toCompany Major Account Customers to ensure Service Level Agreements are met
• Provide feedback on Policies and Procedures to continuously improve Customer experience
• Maintain product & software knowledge
• Performance focused – measured on providing great experiences and resolving technical issues by making good business decisions on each interaction
• Represent to Customers & Partners in a Friendly, Professional and Ethical manner
• Post-Secondary Education is an asset
• Technical support experience is an asset
• Solid Problem-Solving Skills - experience with troubleshooting technology issues such as Xbox, PlayStation, mobile devices, software, computers, printers, etc. is an asset
• Friendly & Able to communicate effectively – listening, written & verbal
• Ability to deliver results independently and as a part of a team
• Critical thinking and decision making
• Ability to multitask effectively with attention to detail
• Prior ‘support center’ experience not required
• High level of achievement and self-motivation