View all jobs
Cloud/DevOps Engineer - 03911Toronto, ON
- Design, build and support cloud environments to create digital products
- Assist developers and engineers with deployments and builds as needed
- Build CI/CD tools to support the development lifecycle
- Maintain build and deployment pipelines to ensure quality delivery of software and infrastructure
- Continually improve automation across CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure management, and configuration management
- Overseas testing and debugging and develops fixes
- Monitor and assess the performance of applications in a cloud environment to ensure a high availability
- Create, test and implement safeguards to maintain data integrity and protect against unauthorized access
- Analyze and optimize the consumption of resources in development and production environments to reduce cost
- Work with team leads and engineers on development priorities.
- Mentor and train other members in the team
- Experience in one or more of the leading cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Proficiency in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment.
- Hands-on experience with Git, Docker, Shell script, Helm, Kubernetes, Jenkins, or any equivalent tools.
- Ability to setup the tools that can monitor and measure applications performance.
- Experience in maintaining Linux cloud environments like CentOS, Ubuntu, or CoreOS to support modern web technologies.
- Experience in container-based technology like docker and docker-compose.
- Working experience with Microservices architecture and required tools/processes
- Experience applying industry architectural and security standards and best practices
- Experience in system integration principles, practices, tools, and techniques for various components in multiple design platforms
- Hands-on experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience implementing and integrating applications with RESTful API
- Foundational experience with Confluence and Jira