This role part of Finance dedicated to proactively identifying billing issues before they adversely impact clients. As a Billing Analyst your primary responsibility will be the verification of billing data for billing cycles, analysis of various customer information, customer adjustments, calculations, and billing reconciliation. You will liaise with Revenue Assurance, Billing Operation, IT Development, Marketing and Sales to provide sign-off for upgrades to the billing system, invoice layout
changes, new product launches and changes to existing billing procedures.
1. Manage the customer billing process to ensure timely and accurate invoicing, invoice consolidation, credit processing, and application of payments from financial institution to customer account.
2. Review/consolidate invoices to ensure completeness and accuracy and timely delivery to customers.
3. Analyze and apply authorized credits; Make decisions and coordinate re-billing activities as required.
4. Manage invoices for MAC and Closed orders ensuring there are no GL account errors and invoices balance – follow-up as required.
5. Contribute to test case development, execute test scripts, report, perform root cause analysis and document results.
6. Review analysis and design documentation.
7. Play an active role in the testing of all new IT initiatives (new price plans, products, system upgrades, etc). Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA)
Technical or Job Specific KSA Required Proficiency Level
1. Knowledge of applicable billing systems: (eg. SAP, KNOWbility or AMDOCs, SIMS ).
2. Strong analytical skills.
3. Excellent attention to detail.
4. Comfortable in learning and using advanced custom software applications.
5. Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner with focused attention to detail.
6. Self starter with the ability to excel in a fast- paced environment.
7. Ability to meet deadlines; strong time management skills.