The team is focused on leveraging technology to empower Canadians to take control of their health and the health of their loved ones. The rapid growth of virtual health has been unprecedented during the COVID pandemic and we are seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the team.
Join our team
We are a dynamic, driven, fast-paced and highly engaged team that is focused on products and services that support our delivery of quality healthcare to Canadians. We are as passionate about our team as we are about improving health outcomes for our patients, and we’re looking for people who get excited about thinking and delivering outcomes in new and different ways.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You are a stand-out Program Manager that is well-versed in managing the lifestyle of new products or services. In this role, you will be responsible for the success of the MyCare Wellness program. You will lead a cross functional team of clinicians, moderators, marketing and product stakeholders to deliver live and on demand healthcare content to Canadians. You are strong in project management, relationship building, and you are a go-getter that gets things done.
- Own end-to-end Wellness Workshop planning and execution process including maintaining the Wellness Workshop Calendar in collaboration with Marketing, Product and Clinical primes
- Resource planning in collaboration with Product and Clinical leadership to identify hiring requirements for new moderators, health coaches and clinicians to facilitate Wellness Workshops
- Manage and update overall Wellness Workshop content development and dry run schedule in collaboration with the Wellness Scheduling Liaison and Content Designer; facilitate weekly interlock meetings to review upcoming activity and deliverables.
- Accountable for Wellness Workshop targets and responsible for status and leadership reporting required
- Facilitate sign-offs and approvals on content for each stage of the development cycle through governance process
- Collect and synthesize internal and external feedback on workshops and identify / prioritize key opportunities to improve overall quality and engagement on all workshops
Provide back-up technical moderation support for Technical Moderator to run technology during lives sessions and dry runs
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- 5+ years of experience in program and project management with ability to motivate teams to accomplish common goals, set and meet timelines
- Strong communicator and experienced in partnering with teams across all levels to deliver results
- Proven history of managing multiple programs at the same time and effectively prioritizing to achieve the desired outcomes
- Highly proactive, and a strong strategic thinker and planner that is also not afraid to roll up your sleeves to execute with speed and focus
- Strong organizational skill and known to have great attention to detail
- A critical thinker with good business acumen, and have a proven ability to understand and simplify complex problems and messages
- Experience with the public healthcare and in event planning are strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite, especially PowerPoint/Google Slides, and comfort with adopting new technology and systems
- Passion for learning and innovation; solutions-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit