View all jobs
Agile Java DeveloperRemote, Canada
Agile Java Developer
Nice to have:
- Java experience – 5+ years
- Springboot framework experience – 2+ years
- Strong knowledge of Oracle UIM software and good SQL experience
- Experience in micro service-based design patterns and deploying in OpenShift environments.
- Significant Kafka and docker experience.
- BitBucket, GITLAB, Jenkins, UDEPLOY and general CI/CD concepts
- Linux OS knowledge with shell scripts such as Bash or Zsh.
- Experience with build and packaging tool such as Maven or Gradle
- Working in Agile experience – should not require any new agile training
- Passionate and takes pride in their work . Fast Self-Learner
- Driver (not passive) ,Innovator ,Team Player (working with lots of personalities)
- Can deal with lots of uncertainty
- Makes the right call most of the time (Problem Solver)
- Network service assurance experience, preferably TELCO over enterprise networking.
- Developed Service Assurance applications for other TELCO in the past
- Good working knowledge of the TM Forums and their specifications as it related to Service Problem Management (TMF656)
- Self-sufficient in the delivery cycle (write stories based on input from stakeholders, develop, test, release)