- Contract duration is 6 months with high potential for perm or extension .
- This is a part-time engagement – likely 10-15 hours/week however candidates must commit up to 20 hours should this change.
- This resource would work either for one client or multiple clients at once depending on business needs.
- The team is located in Calgary & Halifax however as the candidate will be working remotely, they can work out of anywhere in Canada.
- This position is a re-hire, thus I have attached a sample of the current contractor filling the gap on other similar projects.
- The hiring manager is hoping to have decided on a candidate by end of next week so we will move swiftly with the interview process (max 2 round) as soon as possible.
- 5+ years’ experience (looking for seniority of Lead Consultant)
- Workday certified is a must (preferred module is Integrations)
Nice to Have:
- Bilingual is a plus but not required. French is an asset as the contractor will be working with multiple clients, some in Quebec. The team does have Bilingual Project Managers who can translate in such cases should the contractor not be proficient in French.
Rate – our hourly bill rate range for these roles are $150-180
. their profile prior to submission.