• Project Coordinator will assist the Project Manager for projects in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components to our customer.
• Preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes
• Working with complex data in excel tables
• Project scheduling, including action item tracking
• Project and program invoicing and financial updates and tracking
• Filing and document management
• Conducting industry research and analysis
• Assisting with obtaining quotes from subcontractors
• Project Coordinator function starts with awarding of the site
• Review of work orders and forward to Contractors
• Forward REAF documents, Civil Submissions, Design documents to Contractors
• Request quotes from Acquisition Firms and process them through K2
• Create BOM as per the Oracle project Number and task code, Ensures right task code is issued to the contractor
• Tracks deliverables and deliver to Contractors upon readiness
• Update Sales force the tasks assigned to Project
• In case of issue with REAF, Design documents, refer to Project Specialist and Project Manager
• Schedule project review meeting with Contractors along with Project Specialist and Project Manager
• Online receiving of the invoices
• Review services quote, ensure quote matches task code pricing & SOW. Ensure PO is issued prior to work commencement by Contractor
• Update sales force on project status
• Any other administrative tasks as required
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset).
• Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word and Outlook).
• Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work.
• Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Experience with MS Project would be considered an asset.
• Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential.
• Polished "follow up" and information gathering skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.