To work closely with an extended team to ensure project details transfer effectively between the various individuals and departments. The coordinator will ensure project information is documented in RPATS (Rogers Project and Tracking Software) and Excel. The Coordinator will liaise with milestone owners to ensure schedules are accurate, current and recorded project information is relevant to project status. The Coordinator will ensure required RPATS fields are completed, updated and milestones are logically scheduled.
The position will report directly to the ANS Manager with the principal tasks of:
• Monitoring and follow-up on missing or errant project data in RPATS and Excel
• Monitor and report on project SOI’s and committed dates
• Facilitating project milestone meetings
• Be the central point of contact for all project hand-offs
• Preparation and distribution of project reports
• Track project financials committed and spent to budget through recording purchase orders and invoicing
• Track and report on addendum requests
• Central point of contact for project issuance and as-built return
• Monitor and record requisitions on material orders
• Permitting and markups (PUCC)
• Monitor and report on permit expiration dates, in-service dates and SOI commitments
• PO creation and processing
• Review and process invoices/cheque requests
• Review invoice processing for accuracy
• Other project administrative tasks as required
• 2 years’ experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset).
• 2 years’ experience working in a Wireline Networks environment
• Possess advanced MS Excel with strong MS Office Word and Power Point
• Knowledge of accounts payable/customer service principals
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with RPATS (Rogers Project Tracking tool) is a definite asset.
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven.
• Excellent written communication ability with strong verbal communication ability
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.