-possibility of extension
-hybrid work - up to 3 days in office
What you will do…
• Create roadmap, gain alignment with leadership, build backlog for scrum team(s) and prioritize for team to deliver business value
• Develop detailed stories and requirements using Agile practice
• Collaborate with Infrastructure team to optimize VMs, containers and deployments for development projects
• Build and document a complete CI/CD pipelines around Azure DevOps
• Implement the designs to achieve continuous integration, build automation and continuous delivery for our application and infrastructure code. Work with Enterprise IT team to implement already available service automation, quality, security and testing tools within our own CI/CD pipeline.
• Work with our Enterprise IT to build best practice Release Management. Build and release procedures and workflows with NOC team. Implement and maintain our configuration management for our cloud and container resources. Ensure adherence to version control and security policies.
• Develop and administer different test suites covering unit, integration, and functional testing
operations team members in development, staging and, if necessary, production environments
• Interact with project management to plan projects schedules and technical direction. Work with both internal and external development groups.
• Take initiative to identify present and future obstacles, issues, and opportunities. Take actions to address such obstacles.
What you will bring…
• 3+ years of experience in a Platform or Technical Product Owner role
• Strong technical aptitude, communication skills and willingness to learn a new application/domain are a must.
• Oral and Written Communications: Ability to express oneself and communicate with others verbally - it includes tone, style and structure and the ability to produce a variety of technical and business documents that demonstrate command of language, organization of thought and orderliness of presentation.
• Intermediate experience with Linux/Unix administration and concepts.
• Experience in DevOps engineering including design and development of CI/CD experience in an agile delivery structure.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
• Basic to intermediate understanding and practice of Angular, React and Vue.
• Experience in Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability as well as XML/JSON data formats.
• Excellent scripting capabilities including Python, Bash, Groovy and Ruby.
• Good knowledge with collaboration tools such as: Microsoft Teams Suite, Azure Boards, JIRA and Confluence.
• Previous background in either broadcast or streaming would be an asset.