Description of Work
ATB's Experience Office is looking for a Product Operations Specialist/Data Analyst who will be key in building out exceptional experiences for our clients and team members. You will work in partnership with key stakeholders and data owners to visualize data and insights to help them make the right decisions for our clients and ATB. You tell the story through data, and have the ability to transform data into various Tableau dashboards. You are a data savvy individual, who can collect, analyze and display data in ways that help inform conversations, generate feedback loops, and ensure quality decisions are made.The devil is in the details and you know them inside and out, making you the best at clearly articulating and translating customer and business outcomes and how our product will help move the dial on results.
Do you enjoy work that is non-routine, fluid and unpredictable? Are you focused on creating value and driving results? Do you enjoy tackling meaty problems with a team of diverse people with diverse perspectives?
If you said yes, then you belong at ATB.
IN ALL ATBers we are looking for:
- Growth mindset
- Customer centricity
Product Operations Specialist/Data Analyst Accountabilities:
- Creating a 360 view of the product
- Manage the collection, analysis, and visualization of the product data
- Communicating customer problems and opportunities to inform product strategy
- Utilizing cross-functional data to correlate trends and identify strategic actions
- Advocating for best practice, implementing data tools and templates to create repeatable success
- Automating data correlations, analysis and reporting at every opportunity;
- Preparing reports, insights and dashboards that inform strategy
- Own personal development and learning of data relevant tools such as (but not limited to) Tableau, BigQuery, Google Analytics, and Mixpanel; applying SSI (Self-Service Insights) and Visualizing concepts to the analytic process.
- Objectively collaborate with Product lead to ensure the product at hand is operating as expected against defined success metrics, and to influence and support go to market activities
- Applying business acumen and judgment when guiding decisions related to the product operation or initiative
- Having a strong hunger and curiosity around problem solving, optimizing work for your product
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with Tableau, SQL and BigQuery to gather and use data to identify trends, generate insights and create useful data visualizations/dashboards
- Strong data analysis skills, you can see trends and insights and make connections to the "so what", "now what"
- A passion for being client centric and having that at the core of everything you do
- 360-degree influence—personal presence and the ability to clearly interpret and translate data to inform strategies and articulate them in a way that gains buy-in of peers, leaders and stakeholders
- Flexibility - is able to promote consistency of practice while employing flexibility in approach to serve evolving requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Creative Problem solving - using creativity to develop new ideas and solutions to problems that haven't been tackled before
- Collaboration - partnering with whomever is required to create a holistic and effective product
- Able to give and receive feedback - may need to have difficult conversations and bust assumptions using dataAdditional
Skills "Nice to Have":
- Experience in Banking or Finance industry, ideally in the Payments space