●Use initiative to innovate to achieve maximum performance and be prepared to investigate and use new products/services offered by GCP.
● Apply site reliability engineering principles to services
● Optimize service performance
● Implement service monitoring strategies
● Creative approach to problem solving and an ability to work independently in an environment with high levels of ambiguity
● Ability to manage key deliverables as part of an extended project team
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills; confident with presenting material to peers and senior management
Project Specific Responsibility:
● Assess GCP architecture requirements needed to deploy SIMOTA platform
● Develop plan to setup the required GCP architecture to deploy SIMOTA platform
● Setup the required GCP architecture needed to deploy SIMOTA platform
● Support SIMOTA vendor in deploying the SIM OTA platform to GCP.
● Document GCP architecture deployment of SIMOTA
● Support operation SIMOTA platform deployed in GCP until it's turn over to Ops team.
Skills and Experience:
● Overall 5+ years of experience building and deploying high-scale public cloud-based solutions on GCP (mandatory), AWS, or Azure using modern DevOps techniques.
● Well versed in Cloud platform technologies (VMs, databases, NGINX, WAF, Load Balancer, Ingress Controller, )
● Well versed in Internet technologies (TCP IP, subnetting, network security, VPNs, firewalls)
● Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques: eg Terraform, Helm, Ansible, etc.
● Highly experienced in Continuous Integration and Delivery and available tools (GitHub Actions, GCP Cloud Build, Spinnaker, Jenkins)
● Experienced in full automation and configuration management
● Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
● Strong documentation and knowledge sharing skills
Must to have skills:
• Understanding of SIM/eSIM Technology, 3GPP architectures and reference points for 4G and 5G wireless networks
• Understanding of internet technologies such as TCP/IP, VPC, VMS, WAF, geo-redundancy, load balancers, disaster recovery, MySQL, microservices.
• Overall 5+ years of experience building and deploying high-scale public cloud-based solutions on GCP (mandatory), AWS, or Azure using modern DevOps techniques.
• Experience in all phases of product development, software development, and testing life-cycles.
Nice to have skills:
• Experienced in full automation and configuration management
• Well versed in container platforms (Docker, GKE, EKS, OpenShift)
• Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques: eg Terraform, Helm, etc