Description of Work:
- Manage an enterprise discovery work focused on Branch Technology & Teller Management Systems transformation
- Translate relevant elements of the product/program vision into a clear delivery strategy for Team Member Tools experience, (covering multiple enterprise systems but particularly Branch Technology & Teller Management Systems )
- Build great stakeholder partnerships across different business value streams (Including UX Teams, Architects, Security Developers and others) to drive activities across the product life cycle.
- Create and maintain well-defined product roadmaps with the flexibility to pivot and align with fast-changing business drivers/enterprise priorities.
- Support cross-functional product teams composed of Architects, Researchers, UX Designers, Developers etc.
- Functionally decompose product from roadmap level to delivery/scrum level (Increment Planning / Story Mapping / Backlog Management etc)
- Discover, Decompose, Define, Prioritize and fully own product requirements for all channels and integrations capabilities
- Accountable for the creation and management of product management artifacts including but not limited to; Product Roadmaps, Product Backlogs (User Stories), StoryBoards, Release management plans and others.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A passion to solve problems and create value leveraging digital technologies.
- 5+ years of product management/business analysis experience in the enterprise systems space
- Proven experience eliciting (discovering), scoping, analyzing, specifying, validating and documenting product requirements through collaboration with both business and technical stakeholders across phases like current state analysis, target state definitions, change strategy, to requirements analysis and design definition etc.
- At least 3 years of working experience with Scrum as an agile framework for product development and delivery; as well as a general understanding of agile software development practices and SDLC methodologies.
- Good understanding of business architecture practices
- Ability to work independently, apply judgment, maintain stable performance under stress and flexibility in an evolving work environment
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Financial services industry experience an asset