Notes: hybrid workplan - up to 3 days in the office
-possibility of extension
Rogers requires a Program Manager to lead an initiative to build real-time program reporting dashboards, program risk prediction and planning using state of the art Business Intelligence an Cloud Technologies. The role of the Program Manager (“PgM”) reports to the Program Enablement Manager in the National Program Management Office (PMO) Access Network & Operations. This role requires extensive knowledge of various program management tools, program management methodologies, and the ability to turn complex datasets into visually appealing dashboards that can be used by various stakeholders to understand program status, and perform various analysis activities to drive successful program execution
What you’ll be doing:
• Lead a team of Analyst and Developers to build the logic behind various real-time dashboards, risk planning and analysis activities to support successful program delivery
• Run Daily Stand-Ups, and weekly Release reviews.
• Ensure releases are aligned with the deployment Roadmap.
• Ensure the team works in a cohesive manner and removes roadblocks so the team can move forward.
What you have:
• 7+ years of working in the telecommunications industry. Experience in program management especially in the data space is an asset.
• sAFE, SCM or DevOps certifications are an asset.
• Understanding of program management methodologies and best in class risk analysis models
• Excellent presentation & communications skills, with experience presenting to senior executives
• Love for data analysis and passion for data accuracy
• A believer in data-driven decision making
• A strong collaborator that is able to influence process transformations
• An inclusive team leader that advocates for diversity and inclusion within the team
• Passionate about making a difference and leading transformations that will bring positive change to the business
• Focused on continuous process improvement and innovative problem solving