Shift work position 24/7 to work with LEA across Canada in emergency in progress life or death situations - Must be fluent in English and French, speaking and written - Must have good PC skills and capable to handle stressful situations as well as quick and professional - Must be mature, punctual and reliable.
Must to skills:
1. Bilingual in spoken and written English (100%) & French (must have)
2. Available to work on a 24/7/365 shift rotation (must have)
3. Ability to learn new applications easily
4. Experience with troubleshooting, issue resolving and performing root cause analysis, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
5. Have the ability to interface with and influence various levels of authority
6. University Degree or College Diploma ¬(preferred)
Nice to have skills:
1. Working knowledge of Google Suite as well as MS Windows & Office suite: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
2. Experience in technical support
3. Ability to handle high volume of calls