How the role contributes to business strategy?:
In this role, you will support the establishment of an industry-leading service management standard / profession to deliver a consistent customer experience and meet contractual commitments for our Telstra Americas Customers and other key stakeholders.
You will guide the successful adoption of associated capabilities and tools, which will support the penetration and growth aspirations of NAS Services across Enterprise. You will develop and foster a virtual team of SMEs who will understand our customers’ needs and improve service adoption through tangible improvements to customer experience.
The measurable deliverables and outcomes of this role:
• Service levels are met or exceeded
• Supporting the growth of the Telstra business, by ensuring excellent service delivery
• Act as the customer advocate within Telstra and championing Telstra service experience within the customer’s business
• Actively measuring, and positively influencing via Telstra’s Customer Satisfaction Improvement processes and tools.
• Creating and executing Service Improvement plans to ensure that quarter on quarter and year on year that the quality of the Telstra Service to a customer base improves\
• Leadership of the Customer Success capability
• Ensure customer adoption (migration) and consumption of the Enterprise Service Management Framework to deliver standardization
• Identify and evidence outcomes from Continuous Improvement Programs • Demonstrate customer segment leadership and support with key stakeholders.
• Establish the Enterprise Customer Success capability to optimize customer consumption of Enterprise Products and Services
• Drive a cultural change within our services teams from a reactive (break-fix) to proactive engagement with our customers
• Inform customers of new Service Management capabilities to help simplify their environment and increase service insight and evolution
• Championing Telstra service experience within the customer’s business
• Building and maintaining deep customer relationship
• Understanding the customer’s business, direction and value drivers and using this knowledge to motivate and influence service delivery stakeholders
• Working collaboratively as part of the Account team and broader Telstra teams
• Actively engaging with the different Telstra delivery towers and fostering open communications to build strong working relationships and ensure that issues are effectively managed to closure. This includes management of 3rd party vendors
• Being available 24x7 for escalation management of business critical faults causing protracted outages or severe business impacts.
• Acting as the central point contact responsible for ITIL Functions for the portfolio
• Actively engaging with the customer via formal governance processes for SLA reporting, holistic account reporting, program reporting, and working with the customer for the development and implementation of continuous service Improvement initiatives. Customer Success Manager is expected to act as the customer advocate within Telstra
• Providing leadership to virtual teams supporting customer segments. Continuous Improvement
• Engage Channel Experience for the delivery of continuous improvement activities across the delivery lifecycle, such as operational handover, billing to asset reconciliations, revenue leakage, root-cause problem management (cross-functional support with GBS & N&IT)
• Identify and document cross-account improvements to leverage learnings, best practice and capability uplifts.
- Key Skills/Technical Expertise
- Ensure the consistent application of Telstra standards, policies and procedures and adherence to client contractual requirements and SLAs across own work function. • Ensure Quality Management requirements are met by work function by applying Telstra Quality procedures. • Monitor own team’s compliance with corporate and statutory governance requirements, and instigate remedial action as required.
Essential • ITIL V3 Foundations accredited • Strong Knowledge of Telstra Operations Platforms and Stakeholders • Strong Knowledge of Telstra processes and standards • Demonstrated ability to maintain operational relationships.