Our client is looking for a Content Writer on a 6-month contract with possible extensions.
This is a part-time role (~20hrs/week)
Our team is focused on empowering Canadians to take control of their health and the health of their loved ones with the right information, tools and support they need to live healthier and happier lives. For the members of the Consumer Health team it feels great knowing that our rapidly growing products are making a difference for individuals and families that want to be more informed and in more control of their health.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
We are looking for an experienced Copywriter who will play a critical role in supporting our wellness programs.
You will be joining a team of adaptable and enthusiastic self-starters who are willing to roll up our sleeves to get things done, and also deeply value relationships, personal growth and the importance of finding fun and meaning in our daily work. You would describe yourself as passionate, innovative, action-oriented with a diverse set of skills and a passion for transforming how Canadians and their loved ones access healthcare.
- Craft distinctive copy that communicates and brings our program's value proposition to life for prospective and current users.
- Use research to develop and write / copyedit persuasive copy for the brand, product, base communications, workshops and generally any content that generates user/contributor engagement.
- Facilitate the management of the brand strategy, voice, and tone guideline process.
- Review and edit marketing content for brand compliance
- Collaborate with marketing and product to optimize content.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or Health
- 2-5 years of experience in copywriting or content marketing
- Experienced at writing brand/product messages, positioning, and brand/marketing copywriting for base communications, product and events
- Knowledge and understanding of performance/growth marketing.
- Ability to leverage data-driven insights to inform copy/content
- Flexible with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates a high dedication to quality and keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of health and wellness industries is considered an asset
- Deep understanding of the Canadian Health Care environment
- Active interest in personal wellness and the latest topics