The Network Analyst will provide technical support for internal core network and to our business advanced solutions customers and services.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• Primary responder to incidents including customer reports.
• Monitor network alarms and respond to network events
• Restoration of services rising from fault situations
• Deployment and provisioning of network infrastructure elements due to incidents
• Act as the central point of contact for network incident resolution. Supply updates to stakeholders.
• Coordinate escalations both internally and externally during outage and degraded events
• Prioritize workload according to severity
• Perform specific mitigation steps to ensure the customer experience during complex change events
• Perform pre/post-verifications of network changes as required
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
• Post-secondary education in a computer related discipline (in a networking background) and/or 1-3 years of Network Analyst experience. A combination of education and network experience may be considered
• Strong knowledge of internet protocol, internet services, voice PRI/SIP services including (but not limited to) routing, switching, TCP/IP, MPLS, DWDM, SONET, BGP, and Ethernet
• Familiarity with various network/device monitoring platforms
• Ability to adapt and grow with new technologies
• Exceptional problem solving, organizational and time management skills with an attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Goal oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
• Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to work flexible shifts including days, evenings, nights, weekends, and statutory holidays
• The ability to handle challenging situations with integrity, empathy, and sincerity
|• Handle customer complaints related to all services provided by Freedom/Shaw Mobile and provide resolution including but not limited to Voice, data, SMS services on 3G, LTE, WiFi, 5G domains
• Monitor Core Network Elements & VAS elements KPI covering 5G, LTE, 3G, VoLTE, VoWiFi domain (STP, MSS, MGW, HLR, HSS, MME, PCRF, CUPS, SGW, PGW, SGSN, Nokia SBC, Metaswitch SBC, IMS (I/SCSCF), TAS and Core Platform of Nokia CBIS, SMSC, MMSC, VMLC, Voice Mail Server, EIR, Stir & Shaken etc.. )
• Perform end to end call flow analysis for all existing and new services, during on-going operational issue or project phase issues and identify problematic area and support various teams for corrective actions
• Responsible for design of network traffic tapping Gigamon HC3, TA200, TA10
• Managing, Planning, and troubleshooting of Polystar Kalix & OSIX infrastructure and act as Project manager during various tool deployment.