This position is responsible for satisfying customer requirements with administrative duties within a single customer location.
In this role, the individual is responsible for assisting with administrative duties, such as record keeping, data entry, customer billing, and quality assurance of customers jobs.
This position works with other members of the site team to facilitate quality control so the customer receives a perfect job. Assisting all customers in a manner that meets or exceeds expectations.
Establish and Maintain high levels of Customer Satisfaction
Record keeping of submitted and outputted customer jobs
Customer billing via internal system, ie Meridian
Data Entry job requestions
Quality assurance, checks of completed jobs
Job requisitions into Canada Post ESOM software
Experience with the following equipment & software would be an asset
• Office Suite Programs ie excel & word
• Canada Post ESOM Software
• Utilization of scanning equipment & software
Demonstrate full knowledge of equipment, service offerings and processes.
• Able to detect production inconsistencies and quality issues
• Math skills (multiplication, division, percentages)
• Operation of PC applications in networked environment
• Able to lift and move 50 pounds
• Able to read, write and follow instructions
• Listen, understand and communicate effectively
• Willingness to learn and take direction
• Able to work with others in a team atmosphere with minimal supervision