View all jobs
Sr. Lead Full stack Developer (Nodejs and React js) - TI-1711-2Vancouver - Remote, BC · Information Technology
Experience as a Sr. FullStack software Developer.
- Strong working experience as a Full Stack developer in React.js, workflow, Redux. Node.js.
- Proficient with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance.
- Experience with RESTful APIs for developing enterprise application.
- Experience in MicroService Architecture.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Knowledge of Devops practices is a must.
- knowledge of UT frameworks JEST , Mocha /Jasmine .
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Strong experience on Cloud Environments.
- Familiarity with version control (GitHub)
- Acquiance to Databases
- Understanding of various SDLC methodologies particularly AGILE.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Well versed in troubleshooting , debugging and technical documentation.
- Team player - preferably having some experience around working with geographically distributed teams