We have an exciting opportunity with our client who is looking for a Business Systems Analyst on a 12-month contract with possible extension.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the key conduit to business users for requirements and analysis, and work with Solution Architects and the Architecture organization to define and manage requirements.
- Translate business requirements to functional design
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Design specifications in adherence to the standard company methodology;
- Respond to and perform impact analysis on requests, expected to assist with estimates;
- Act effectively as the technical speaker to the business project team, able to represent IS at all levels within the business stakeholder community;
- Provide inputs to test planning and execution
- Participate in the development of implementation strategies and plans with business units and ISDocument and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the project team for all solutions
Must to have skills:
1. Demonstrated ability to be able to collect comprehensive requirements from multiple stakeholders and craft them into properly constructed user stories
2. 3-5 years relevant BSA experience with knowledge of web based applications and MS SQL databases
3. Ability to work independently with limited oversight
4. GoC or ability to obtain up to Level II Secret clearance
Nice to have skills:
1. Relevant certifications e.g., Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, CBRM, Business Analysis, MBA, etc.