Job Description: This role is to:
• Work with the Engineering team to design and dimensioning the network.
• Prepare the network changes and support operations in implementation when required.
• Prepare Method of procedure (MOP)/Statement of Work (SOW) related to engineering application for interconnection and signaling network.
• Perform Costs estimation, new project submission for capacity planning and engineering on UMTS/IMS/5G core network elements.
• Perform troubleshooting the technical problem arises both in pre and post implementation.
• Apply the process for reengineering the solution based on feedback from quality assurance team.
• Develop the solution and implement the new requirement from different teams.
• Perform E2E applications and feature testing.
• Support other teams for the projects related to Mobile Core network.
• Diameter, HTTP/ 2, SIP and SS7 signaling experience with Mobility 3G / 4G / 5G.
• 5G preferred but not mandatory if strong 4G skills.
• Excellent Understanding of the end-to-end network architecture and network element functionality including:
o E911 configuration and troubleshooting experience
o NFV and Cloud Native Architecture
o 3G/VoLTE roaming (I-SBC / MGCF / IBCF)
o 5G / LTE architecture
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, including TCP / UDP / IP / GTP / SCTP / GTP / diameter protocols
• Experience with SS7 and Diameter firewall for Signaling security.
• Experience with IP Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, etc.)
• Strong troubleshooting skills with different tools, e.g. wireshark, Polystar, Tektronix, Netscout
• Good team player and strong communication skills.