Ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans. Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects. Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.T akes projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope).Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution. Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
Must to have skills:
• Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects.
• Significant experience with the delivery/coordination of IT Infrastructure projects
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to navigate internally and externally smoothly
• Strategic thinking; the ability to see the big picture while keeping the details in mind
• Excellent communication skills
• A ‘get it done’ attitude and ownership for tasks from their inception to completion
• A drive to learn new things