Instructional Designer, Workday
The Instructional Designer, Workday is integral to ensuring employees have access to instruction and support to make effective use of HR systems.
This role is a member of the North American Corporate Learning & Development team, and collaborates with the HR Systems team in developing content and delivering appropriate learning tools and programs.
*This role starts off as a 1 year contract and is located in Mississauga, ON.
· Partner with the Workday/HRIS team to develop learning materials that enable HR and Business users to adopt and become adept at using HR Systems to manage their human capital
· Leads the successful introduction, training and sustainment of a team of HR System Super Users who act as front line support to other HR systems users.
· Develops user training and train-the-trainer material, remediation plans, and informs the HR Systems team of challenges and opportunities to improve learning and system adoption
· Supports in the development of job aids and other materials that help users navigate processes (day to day and periodic/cyclical), adapt to system enhancements, and change
· Use various methods to survey, investigate, enhance and monitor levels of change adoption across the business
· Recommends initiatives to the Workday/HR systems team that may enhance end user adoption and effectiveness
· Work with process owners & stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve the process flow and enhance end user adoption and effectiveness.
· Coordinate and schedule all HR Systems training
· Support the LMS implementation and manage content hosted in the LMS (both internally developed and sourced from external vendors)
· Min. 5 years’ experience in developing and delivering HR Systems training
· Strong understanding of Adult Learning and Instructional Design principles
· Strong Project Management and Facilitation skills
· Understanding of change management principles and tools
· Experience using an HRIS, (i.e., Workday), with solid understanding of business process flows
· Experience with various Learning Management Systems.
· Working proficiency with e-learning and video creation tools (Articulate 360, Captivate)
· Undergraduate degree in Business or Human Resource Management.