The duties of this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Monitor daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
• Manage and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and system outages
• Oversees all Service Desk requests, incidents and problem resolution process.
• Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues and acts as escalation point for all
requests and incidents.
• Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
• Develop standards and best practices for the organization and use of network resources.
• Manage multiple priorities simultaneously, determined by business impact, deadlines, and project
• Responsible for staffing capacity planning, service process design, performance analysis, and developing
proactive resolution plans.
• Develops, implements, and oversees procedures and work instructions to ensure consistent service levels and quick resolutions.
• Develops and enhances escalation processes through all channels (phone/ticket/email/SMS, etc.) to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
• Monitoring access to system resources and track connectivity and security problems.
• Determines root cause of issues and communicates appropriately to all users.
• Analyze performance of Service Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
• Manages employee schedules and provides backup support.
• Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
• Oversees Solutions repository and ensures top quality solutions are available to staff.
• Makes recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensures actions completed in a timely
• Learn and support business applications to better service Pearle Hospitality Properties
• Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
• Conducti regular system audits and report on findings and recommendations
• Oversee relationships with IT vendors and service providers to ensure service levels are maintained and contractual obligations are fulfilled.
• Identify opportunities for team training and skills advancement
QUALIFICATIONS - REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Must have demonstrably strong technical skills and hands-on experience with computer and server operating systems, in particular;
• Managing and administering Active Directory (AD), group policy updates, AD site configuration and major version upgrades
• Managing end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices and information security guidelines.
• Managing Windows Server OS (2008 R2 to 2019), VMWare 5.x and above.
• Working knowledge of network protocols and security controls (Firewalls, IDS /IPS etc.)
• Managing Backup and Anti-virus software.
• Knowledge of PCI compliance
• Familiarity with managing Microsoft SQL Server
• Managing and Configuring Microsoft Windows 10,
• Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office 2019/365 software.
• Microsoft Office 365 Administration.
• Experience configuring and managing SharePoint and OneDrive.
• Familiarity with Windows deployment toolkit and remote management technologies.
• Managing and configuring wireless and wired LAN technologies, routing, switching, Firewalls, VPN, VoIP and analogue telephony.