Serve as the key conduit to business users for requirements and analysis, and work with Solution Architects and the Architecture organization to define and manage requirements. Translate business requirements to functional design Prepare and document Functional and Technical Design specifications in adherence to the standard methodology. Act effectively as the technical speaker to the business project team, able to represent IS at all levels within the business stakeholder community Provide inputs to test planning and execution Participate in the development of implementation strategies and plans with business units and ISDocument and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the project team for all solutions
Must have skills:
Nice to have skills:
- RPA process mapping and documentation
- Take initiative to explore and propose lean process optimization
- RPA tool knowledge (Development, operation support and trouble-shooting in Blue Prism, Automate Anywhere, Robot Framework, Power automate etc.)
- Analyze, document and validate business requirements.
- Document process flows for current / proposed processed, workflows, and data flows.
- Develop functional specifications.
- Prepare use cases, create and define test plans and test cases.
- Interface between business and technical teams and translate technical and business requirements.
- Communicates with project managers, subject matter experts and end users.
- Act as the key liaison and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the project team.
1.Be aware of the new automation technology, best tools & solution for the project or process
2. SAP process
3. Testing in telecom environment