Our telecom client is looking for a Project Manager- Mergers & Acquisition integration experience, for a 6 months contract in Toronto, ON
Must to have skills:
- Responsible for medium sized, complex M&A (including post acquisition integration) projects
- Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project. Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget
- Manages projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks. Evaluates project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects
- Develops detailed project plans. Monitors and controls project plan. Conducts status reviews with team leaders and management.
- Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target.
- Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues
- Identifies and manages risks associated with the project. Develops and executes contingency plan
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management
- Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
- Maintains effective communication of status with Project Owner, management, and the team
1. Experience working with large cross-functional virtual teams to plan and execute complex business oriented projects and budgets (3+ years)
2. Experience working to identify and ensure project plans reflect attainment of key success indictors
3. Experience developing and presenting to senior leadership
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience with post-merger integration/M&A projects, processes and principles
2. Experience working in a fast-paced high demanding environment
3. Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing and motivating teams with no direct authority over them