Participate in the development of work plans linked to the external network of a given territory.
- Prepares and reproduces with the help of computerized tools and, on occasion, manually the plans necessary for the representation of all the equipment used in the external network from general notes and information from the external network sector in order to provide the information required for the construction of the external network and to keep the registers up to date.
- From work plans and / or forms, validates and makes the entry of data and the update of the registers of the external network.
- Retrieves fiber projects, suggests fixes, adds information, drawings, merger diagrams in the databases required to keep the mapping and work plans of the external network up to date.
- Drafts fiber projects for network delivery, as well as makes corrections to the plans at the end of the work. Classify the various documents to archive the information for future reference.
- Occasionally initiates minor work, damage to networks, compilation of costs, etc.
- Ensures the accuracy and quality of the information entered in the various work software.
- Having worked with AutoCad software would be an asset.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of processes by sharing knowledge and collaborating with other team members
- Establishes and maintains good relations with the people he meets in the company, in particular with the work teams of which he is a member, and with those outside (suppliers, customers, connected companies, business partners.
- Maintains and develops at all times an attitude of customer service by establishing positive and professional relationships with external and internal customers by providing quality service, help, information and advice to ensure their satisfaction.
Must to skills:
1. Interpreting and Drafting of technical plans/drawings
2. Detailed-oriented and Quality Control skills
3. French is required
Nice to have skills:
1. Knowledge of Access engineering (Fiber Optic networks)
2. Experience with Autocad and Visio
3. English written and verbal