1. Provides technical support to network teams for highly complex and critical service troubles.
Lead the team in developing proactive measures, processes and practices to support the services delivered on the network.
2. Provides technical analysis and recommendations to engineering, enterprise network and/or vendors to ensure smooth delivery & implementation of enhancements and/or fixes to our platform applications and associated services.
3. Lead CLIENT in resolution of MPLS network, IP Backbone network and Multicast network problems.
4. May manage the Vendor trouble cases on behalf of CLIENT and hold regular Operational meetings with Vendors.
5. Develop Business Cases for capital or OPEX budgets.
6. Adherence to change management processes.
7. Develop and maintain documentation and information, e.g. network diagrams, typologies, contact information, etc.
Must to skills:
- Cisco CCIE & ACI
- Mandatory advanced knowledge and sufficient experience in network and system clustering in a multi-tiered, high transaction volume environment is considered an asset.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in Microsoft VISO and other Microsoft office and GSuite products.
- Mandatory advanced knowledge and experience in complex network infrastructure in both dedicated and shared infrastructure using multiple key manufacture technologies: Cisco, Checkpoint, F5, Fotinet, Netscout, Solarwinds, GCP. (Cisco ACI, UTM firewalls, load balancer, protocol analyzer)
- Mandatory experience in various Telecom facilities focusing on redundancy: LANX, MPLS, VPN, etc.
- Must be able to perform multiple, technical, highly complex tasks without need to regularly upgrade skills to meet dynamic job conditions.
- Review and interpret complex technical information and analyze situations to define issues, draw conclusions and provide a final solution.
- Must be able to schedule activities and meetings; gather and collate data; independently
- Flexibility to independently work alone or with others in variety of circumstances
- Must have the ability to set and follow priorities
- Advanced knowledge and experience in technical architecture design (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, protocol flows) and hands-on experience with middleware server components.
- Excellent in communication (both oral and written) and organizational skills; advanced technical writing skills with emphasis on conveying technical information to non-technical audiences
Nice to have skills:
Certification: Check Point, Fortinet, F5, Juniper, Netscout, Solarwinds, GCP network Architect is an asset.