Job Responsibilities/Job Functions:
• Translate general reporting requests from the business into data requirements, acquire data from multiple sources, and develop reports to satisfy the immediate business need, with some effort to anticipate future questions.
• Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
• QA and validate data to ensure reliability and usability.
• Ability to intake business requirements and work with necessary stakeholders to develop solutions, provide costing and implement.
• Develop business cases based on ROI methodologies.
• Create presentations for all levels of the organization.
• Strong understanding of advanced analytics and data visualization.
• Ability to communicate effectively with product owners and other project team members.
• Work independently within tight deadlines.
• Develop close working relationships with various internal departments and groups for collaboration on joint projects.
• Analyze and develop business requirements, process documentation and process flows for ad-hoc, on demand, and standard reports.
•This is a dynamic and demanding role requiring tremendous commitment and energy and is appropriate for a high potential individual who has upward mobility aspirations.
•Must have 3-5 years relevant work experience.
•Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and objectives.
•Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills are a must.
•Strong attention to detail and exacting quality standards.
•Highly effective communication skills (oral and written), coupled with strong presentation skills.
•Strong analytical capability with the ability to work with cross-functional teams to identify issues and implement corrective actions
•Excellent understanding of business professionalism and the ability to multi task and adapt to a dynamic environment is required.
•Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
•Experience building, maintaining and modifying scripts through Python or similar programming tools.
•Knowledge of Power BI, Tableau or other visualization tools an asset.
ACCESS (3), EXCEL (3), MS OFFICE (3), POWERPOINT (3), ORACLE (1), PYTHON (3), BI - BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (3)
MS WORD (1), MS SHAREPOINT (1), SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (3)