Reporting to the PMO Manager, the primary responsibility of this role is to drive effective project delivery across the global IT portfolio. This is a highly visible role interfacing with senior executives across the business. The role is responsible for framing of complex initiatives, driving PMO processes and policies and maintaining a high level of Project Management professionalism.
- Responsible for managing identified projects across all areas of IT and the business, including Acquisitions, facilities, IT Infrastructure, Operations and business applications.
- Deliver assigned projects on time and on budget. Ensure all project artifacts are completed and aligned across all project stakeholders while maintaining PMO standards.
- Provide regular visibility to project status on a standard cadence through status reporting and project reviews
- Assist in the establishment and monitoring of KPIs and project success factors.
- Assists in the development of business cases and project charters.
- Improve and maintain an effective communications plan to ensure frequent, accurate, and timely stakeholder management.
this position reports to: Manager, PMO
direct reports to this position: N/A
Required Skill Set:
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven track record of delivering projects within established project constraints
- Executive-level consultation and thought leadership. Demonstrated skills in presentation and negotiation.
- Ability to effectively interface with technical teams as well as business teams and executives, both in person and remotely
- Self-starter with high energy to meet the needs of a highly demanding business and IT environment
- Skills include strong business acumen, future-thinking, strategic, accountable, collaborative, and proactive. All complementing strong tactical execution skills
- A University Computer Science or Business Commerce degree or equivalent experience
- SAP experience.
- S4/Hana preferred
- PMP Certification is a must.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a project manager
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in consumer products or manufacturing industry is a plus