Activity A: Support: 0 – 40 (%)
• Database trouble shooting and debugging. Report/communicate & track
problems/solutions with Vendors/Co-workers/Clients/users/Management. Create
and follow procedures
• Provides assistance and mentoring to team members in relation to ERP Application
Technical Architecture components, this includes assessing, developing and
executing plans to address knowledge gaps.
• Ensures 24x7 runtime integrity and performance of TOH ERP systems via proactive
monitoring, maintenance and planning – major technical upgrades, as required.
Activity B: Programming/Testing 5 – 30 (%)
• Program in various languages on various platforms using structured methods
Program prototypes. Create test plans & scripts. Execute tests and correct errors
• Participates in the design and creation of the optimum database infrastructure for
the development, test and production environments - including database backup
and recovery plan.
Activity C: Training/Mentoring 0 – 20 (%)
• Assist co-workers. Transfer special skills. Write & compile training material. Conduct
training sessions. Train clients/users and do self-training and/or review relevant
Activity D: Design/ Analysis: 5 - 30 (%)
• Review, analyze & understand specifications. Consider & recommend options.
Document structure charts, data models, etc. using case tools. Comply with
department / industry standards. Conduct design review.
• Community College Diploma or Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or other
equivalent combination of education and experience Seven (7) to ten (10) years of
relevant experience in a computer programming environment
• Analytical skills
• Knowledge of:
▪ Computer systems
▪ Structures analysis
▪ Systems architecture & design
▪ Systems development life cycle