Activity A: Help Desk: 0 – 35 (%)
• Assist all employees with work related computer issues through the Help Desk
service. Determine and resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner. Effectively
communicate with other response groups.
Activity B: Support and install desktop systems: 0 – 100 (%)
• Troubleshoot, test, configure, install and repair hardware and software.
Activity C: Spec Desktop Systems: 0 – 50 (%)
• Assess proposed workstation requirements. Communicate standards for solutions to
the processing requirements and issue non-standard support memos as required.
Activity D: Hardware Software Control 0 – 100 (%)
• Prepare, and receive all software and hardware requests. Track and maintain
inventory of all software and hardware. Prepare and distribute hardware.
Activity E: Projects 10 - 20 (%)
• Assist management in the preparation of reports and input to business planning
• Provides project/program management support including conceptualizing, work
planning, resourcing and evaluating various projects.
Activity F: Training / Mentoring 0 – 10 (%)
• Work towards mastering tools and technology supported by the Help Desk. Pursue
self-development on current industry standards and credentials.
• Community College diploma and/or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or
• Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience ;
• Experience in IT supply chain procedures and processes;
• Experience in supporting clients in a field technician role;
• Experience with Windows operating systems, desktop operating systems, desktop office
c. Preferred Qualifications
• Knowledge of IT/Telecom technology terminology;
• Experience with Office 365.
• Experience with SharePoint.
• Experience with ServiceNow.