As a Senior UX/UI Designer supporting B2B you will be collaborating with an internal project team to design self-serve experiences tailored to our business wireline customers, enabling them to easily view and manage their services online.
Work with Product Owners to determine business requirements
Lead user flow, user story, empathy and journey mapping exercises with fellow team members and stakeholders
Communicate with developers throughout the project cycle, working together on creating a seamless user experience by wireframing solutions, discussing requirements, and finalizing visual designs.
Craft, review and understand the holistic end-to-end user experience
Ensure design and copy are in sync at all times by working with our content strategy leads
Work with Design System to execute and finalize visual designs and collaborate with the Design System team to develop new features and functionalities.
Apply the brand standards across all design work
Use a variety of user research tools and techniques to validate design decisions; hear directly from our users by organizing usability testing sessions and working alongside our user research and analytics teams to gain deeper insights from our customers.
Ensure that the digital customer experience for those using assistive technologies is considered at all times. You will work with our accessibility tools to ensure all accessibility standards are met.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
Must to have skills:
- The capability to act as practice lead for the team
- Leverage skills in research, user testing, UX and web analytics to meet our varied customer needs as well as our business outcomes.
- The ability to contribute to the development and improvement of the design system guidelines
- Effectively and efficiently leads project team through design discussions
- Anticipates well and formulates comprehensive responses to difficult questions
- Develop strong relationship with stakeholders and vendors to build understanding of the value design plays in the customer experience to help drive engagement and conversions
- Champion data over opinion and work with other practice leads to deliver a unified strategy
- Clearly articulate design and user experience alternatives
1. 2-3+ years experience with UX research and journey mapping
2. Experience with Miro
3. Experience with Sketch, Invision or Figma
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience working with self-service portals and adding services (STRONG nice-to-have)
2. Experience working in large organizations (STRONG nice-to-have)
3. Working on end-to-end Agile projects
Stretches team perspective - faster, broader, deeper insights into issues and potential ramifications
Ability to use multiple sources of information to identify if a problem is a design problem or related to larger enterprise / business issues