You will be joining a high performing team, passionate and dedicated to delivering on Ta world-class fibre optic network that will ensure speed and capacity for generations to come.
We are paving the path for access to future solutions like the connected home, smart cities, and our Health applications.
Our team is responsible for sharing the PureFibre message in communities across Alberta and British Columbia.
We are seeking creative, flexible and outgoing individuals who have a propensity for turning challenges into opportunities.
This role will support the PureFibre in-field marketing teams, focusing specifically on event based and door to door promotional activities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The PureFibre team is currently seeking a mature individual in the South Okanagan area to fill a Brand Ambassador Position on a 4 month contract.
Successful individuals will take ownership and deliver on objectives through two types of onsite support:
uccessful individuals will take ownership and deliver on objectives through two types of events:
1. Door Warming. You will meet our potential customers at their homes to deliver messaging, provide education, and create awareness of the PureFibre network being built in their community. A major component to this role is collecting leads of interested potential customers who wish to be contacted once PureFibre is available. This role does not include sales, but an opportunity to inform the public about our products & services.
2. Local Experiential Marketing Events (if applicable). This role will also speak to current and potential customers about our products and services at events where applicable. This will include event set-up, tear down, and supporting the Prince George Regional Market Manager as the event progresses.
This role requires access to a vehicle. It must be available to you at all times.
As location will vary per event, sometimes including multiple locations per shift, candidate will need to be able to have transportation to drive to different locations within their city, and will be reimbursed mileage over and above what they would normally drive to their nearestoffice (4188 Cowart Road, Prince George)
For the scope of this contract, you can expect up to 5 shifts a week, varying from 4-7.5 hours per day.
The number of hours required per week will be dependent on project timelines (build schedule)
The successful candidates for this role will attend events and/or door warming to deliver messaging and gifting.
This will include:
- Picking up required collateral, swag, gifts or event equipment as required. Materials may also be shipped to your house, prior to engagement.
- For Door Warming, you will engage in conversations with anyone who opens the door, following the direction given for that type of door warming, answering any questions and generally getting prospects excited about PureFibre . While this role is not selling, you will be asked to collect information when there is either strong interest in a product or frustration so the appropriate teams can follow up.
- At events, supporting the local Regional Market Manager to assist with setting up table or booth in accordance with brand standards. Throughout the event, engage with event attendees, actively promoting products & services, and if applicable contesting. Post event, help break down the table/tent and return all materials as arranged with Regional Market Manager.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Passionate about outstanding customer service and sales
• Passionate for technology
• Motivated to meet campaign KPI's and goals
• Self starter, intrinsic motivations
• Excellent communication (written, verbal) skills
• Desire to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done
• Flexibility to work outside of a 9-5pm role if necessary
Must to have skills:
1. Enthusiasm and Energy
2. Problem Solving / Forward Thinker
3. Leadership qualities
Nice to have skills:
1. Access to a vehicle 24/7
2. lots of availability
3. positive demeanor during communications
4. onsite solutions/ troubleshooting for customers