Our telecom client is looking for a Project Manager for a 9 months contract in Burnaby, BC
An ideal candidate must have -
Must to skills:
- Ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans.
- Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects.
- Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.
- Takes projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope).
- Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution.Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
- Mentoring of less experienced Project Managers.
1. Degree required
2. 2 years or more in telecommunications PM role
3. PM for 5 years or more
Nice to have skills:
1. PMP designation
2. TELUS PM in past
3. SAP experience