One of our clients is hiring a Business System Analyst - SAP WM for a full-time/ permanent position in Toronto, ON.
As Business System Analyst- SAP WM, this "hands on" role will interface with client's business areas, its managers and system users to define, design, implement, train, and provide on-going support for IT services.. Thus, the successful candidate for this position will have subject matter expertise in one or more of the above mentioned areas. This role will also involve configuration of SAP WM and XPS/Connectship primarily, documenting business processes and reporting solutions, as well as assisting and coordinating aspects of on-going cross-functional projects as required. The Business Analyst SAP WM will work closely with an extended cross functional team of SAP ABAP programmers, Basis, and Business Analysts who are subject matter experts in various modules of SAP and other tools. Please note that this position will require participation in on-call and after-hours support based on a predefined schedule. Lastly, as a member of our core team, the right person for the role will be a leading example of our culture.
What success looks like:
- Your business partners are excited to collaborate with you! You support one another as a team and work together, leveraging e
- You are depended on to see your commitments through and with good intentions.
- The duties and tasks supported by your role continuously improve with increased quality and fast speed to market.
- You will focus on the delivery and support of IT services
- Plan, solicit business requirements, design, develop, test, implement, train, as well as coordinate the start up and support activities of new functionalities.
- Develop of business requirement documents, test scripts/test scenarios, business processes and procedures, work instructions, and other detailed user related and support documentation to support standard configuration.
- Identify and drive opportunities for business process improvements and redesign either in existing systems or by adopting new functionalities available in other systems, while demonstrating project and program management leadership.
- Focus on the overall business goals and objectives and ensure alignment with IT strategy.
- You will ensure that services and service management processes are reviewed, designed, and developed based on business requirements or strategic objectives, including service level agreement adherence and conformance to standards and regulations.
- Manage and support the "production" environment to ensure continuation of service.
- You will be open to learning / implementing other technologies.
- You will proactively adapt internal processes to changes in our customer base and customer requirements.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Operations Management and/or Supply Chain Management, Management Information Systems, Engineering,
- Mathematics, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- SAP-WM in diverse environments is required (e.g. Configuration of WM - Bin and Storage Locations, Movement
- Types, Picking and Put away Strategies, Serialization, Batch Management, etc.).
- You have experience with implementing XPS/Connectship (configuring courier shipments within SAP WM solution).
- You have integration experience of WM to other supply chain modules.
- Business and technical experience in Warehouse Management and Transportation Management.
- Good understanding of test strategies, test planning, and test methodologies.
- Demonstrated accuracy with reports and projects, analytical aptitude and a strong attention to detail.
- You are able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and competing priorities in a high-pressure environment
- You operate with integrity to do what is right for the team and the business as a whole.
- When making decisions, you consider everyone and engage those who can add value to the process.
- You are adaptable in your approach and prioritize with focus on what adds value to the client.
- You have a good understanding of SAP problem solving approach (logs, dumps, OSS notes, etc.), and have performed data migration activities (e.g. LSMW for inventory loads).
- Integration experience with third-party systems using APIs, HTML, EDI, Webservices, etc.
- You have strong knowledge of Radio Frequency (Functional) systems with the ability to design custom WM RF transactions.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio) is a must.
- You have the courage to think differently about how things get done to continuously improve and deliver even better results every day. The safety, health, and well-being of yourself and your team, is your first priority.
- Providing exceptional service is your passion.
- You uphold your commitments and make decisions with everyone in mind.
- You are energized by collaborating in a team environment, and enjoy supporting others to find success.
- You embrace new things, are open to different perspectives, and adapt quickly to an evolving environment.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels in an organization to exchange information, ideas, and answer inquiries.
- You work well with diverse groups of people with a clear vision of client and business needs.
- You have the ability to participate on multi-disciplinary work teams to achieve successful execution of complex implementation projects.
- You communicate effectively with internal support team and external customers and partners as required.
- You have strong teamwork, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- You are detail-oriented, creative, self-motivated, and innovative.