As a IT Project Manager, you will be helping the IMS/VoLTE Development team as we complete virtualization of our core network, introduce container-based network elements, scale-out our deployment and leverage our all-IP build to drive innovation: introduce new services, improving existing flows and also workflows. Your SR leadership experience,IMS/CS core technical background and ability to embrace Agile & DevOps processes will allow us to grow services portfolio for the Consumer and SMB markets, expanding and redefining the meaning of real time communication services.
● Defining, planning, tracking and managing projects assigned including managing and delivering IT components of the program/project. Additionally, responsible for organizing the work, assigning tasks, directing activities, ensuring required documentation is planned for and completed, scope management, identifying and managing cross-project dependencies, risk, issues and controlling program/project execution
● Conducting status meetings with project team(s) and creating status report(s) including a periodic executive status report. Ensuring that across Technology platforms, all development and associated QA work is completed, and implementation is synchronized. Furthermore, upon completion of all assigned projects, all relevant documentation and required handoff, information is completed, and that other proper close-out procedures are performed.
● Creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning. Evolving departmental governance and processes
● Working with functional management and leadership to identify and resolve cross IT functions conflicts and prioritize projects in the best interest of the organization.
● Promoting Project Management best-practice through example, as well as formal and informal networks.
● Identifying and raising project challenges/hurdles that may affect other initiatives
● Bachelor Degree in Business or Computer Science, Information Systems/ Management
● 7-10 years of experience as a technology project manager,
● Knowledge of various programs including, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio, and of various project management methodologies
● Understanding of SDLC, Agile, and Iterative Development
● Demonstrated ability to manage and track multiple projects through the life cycle steps of initiation, planning, execution and project closure
● Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to network with internal and external stakeholders.
● Exceptional stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
● Strong negotiation, facilitation, time management, organizational and analytical skills
● Highly developed cross functional team management skills
● Known for your familiarity with wireless network technologies, including access, IP transport, packet core architecture, and 3GPP ecosystem
Must to skills:
1. Experience with wireless network technologies, including access, IP transport, voice/packet core architecture, and 3GPP ecosystem
2. Prepare/facilitate executive-level summary presentations to support decision making and drive operational effectiveness
3. Have the ability to manage multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity, projects within scope, on time and on budget utilizing waterfall and agile delivery methodologies
Nice to have skills:
1. SAP experience
2. Knowledge of TSBT workflow processes
3. Agile Certification (e.g. PMI-ACP or Scrum Master)
● SAP experience
● Knowledge of TSBT workflow processes
● Project Management Institute certification - PMP
● Agile Certification (e.g. PMI-ACP or Scrum Master)
● Six Sigma Certification