Role: Procurement Analyst (not a Financial Analyst)
Reporting to the PSC Services Centre Manager, this position requires an individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to balance various tasks/demands in a timely manner within a fast-paced environment. This position creates PO Requisitions for the Procurement team of the Wireline Access group. This individual will be responsible for the purchase order process, ensuring that there are enough funds and proper budgeting requirements to complete projects to further enhance Rogers Communications technology.
1. Process Purchase order requisitions with efficiency and accuracy.
2. On-line receiving of purchase orders, based upon completed work or goods received.
3. Record and follow-up of on-going purchase order commitments.
4. Analysis of expense lines to insure completeness and accuracy.
5. Preparation of any required month-end reports.
6. Maintenance of system records for administration of close out process.
1. 2 years working experience, preferably in a financial / administrative environment.
2. Grade 12 SSGD or equivalent or Post-Secondary Education.
3. Advanced computer skills including MS Excel, Outlook and Word.
4. Knowledge of PO, AP, PA and Oracle mainframe ebiz Financial suite would be an asset.
5. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced, changing environment.
6. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to take charge and be assertive.
7. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
EXCEL (3), MS OFFICE (3)