Our client is an IT leader in Canada which focuses on the health sector. They develop and manage solutions that automate transactions and secure exchange of information to increase the process efficiency and quality of service their customers enjoy.
Supported by the Health Development Manager, the Senior Developer-Analyst contractor will design, develop, test and maintain code on Health solutions, more specifically on a cloud-based rich-client Pharmacy application used to manage patient files, prescriptions, DIS link, etc.
• Perform full lifecycle software development.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient C# code.
• Troubleshoot and resolve design issues and code errors.
• Work in Agile development environment with multiple SCRUM teams.
• Guide and mentor development team on C# fundamentals and good practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Expert in C#, Framework, .NET, IIS
• Relevant experience in delivering large solutions
• Hands-on experiences with relational database (SQL server, Oracle)
• Working experiences with SCRUM
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player and autonomous.
• Knowledge of pharmacy domain (asset)
• MS or BS in computer science or computer/software engineering.
• BS in computer science with equivalent experience will be considered.
• 5-10+ years experience in C#, Framework, .NET, IIS, OO
• 3-5+ years experience with relational database (SQL server, Oracle)
Must to have skills:
1. 3+ Years of experience in Rest API,.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, C#, and WCF
3. 3+ Years of experience with SQL Server, T-SQL and related technologies
Nice to have skills:
1. 2+ years experience in React
2. 1+ years of experience with BitBucket and Jira
3. 2+ years of experience in benefits management information systems