Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer for a ontract role in Vancouver, BC
- 7+ years of ServiceNow implementations
- Ability to provide solution to clients complex problem, able to architect and deliver complex business requirements
- Ability to both configure and demonstrate solutions in the ServiceNow platform
- Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions leveraging involving enterprise software
- Experience implementing and integrating enterprise software applications
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and Application Developer
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation – ITSM
Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP), as well as XML and JSON knowledge.
Proficiency in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle.
Must understand technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow.
Provide high-level design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementation.
- The ideal candidate must prioritize multiple tasks effectively and deliver technical design documents.
- Knowledge of the Service portal will be preferred.