Role: Manager, Supply Chain Projects
What you’ll be doing:
• Driving Supply Chain (SC) projects delivery through the complete lifecycle of Opportunity Discovery through to Closure, attaining agreed upon time, scope, and budget goals, using standard Project Management (PM) artifacts such as Project Charters, and Post Implementation Reviews.
• Identifying, evaluating, and leading the delivery of business process improvements across the end-to-end Supply Chain, potentially involving SC transactional systems, both internal to Rogers as well as creating or extending automated trading partner relationships.
• Securing the commitment and cooperation of relevant stakeholders to ensure the delivery of SC capabilities required for the success of cross-functional, Enterprise-level, programs, including the development and testing of new processes and systems.
• Ensuring business requirements are identified and met by any proposed Information Technology (IT) solution on your projects, including validating Quality Assurance testing and Post-Release Validation testing.
• Creating or updating SC Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents as either a project deliverable or periodic maintenance.
• Maintaining stakeholder alignment and support for your projects through regular updates to the SC project governance process.
What you bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Operations Management, Logistics, or similar.
• Minimum 5-7 years of Supply Chain experience, ideally in a telecom industry environment.
• Minimum 2-3 year of Project Management experience, ideally in formal PMO environment.
• Supply Chain transactional systems knowledge gained either from the technology or business side.
• Enterprise Requirements Planning (ERP) system knowledge, gained either from the technology or business side, particularly in the Order to Cash (O2C) and Procure to Pay (P2P) business flows.
• Automated B2B transaction implementation experience.
EXCEL (2), POWERPOINT (2), MS PROJECT (2), MS WORD (2), ERP (2)
EDI (1), ORACLE (1), VISIO (1), TELECOMMUNICATIONS (1), E-COMMERCE (1), IMPLEMENTATION (1), PMP (1), REQUIREMENTS GATHERING (1), SIX SIGMA (1), SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (1)