Must to have skills:
- Responsible for large sized, complex projects
- Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project. Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget
- Manages projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks. Evaluates project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects
- Develops detailed project plans. Monitors and controls project plan. Conducts status reviews with team leaders and management.
- Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target.
- Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues
- Identifies and manages risks associated with the project. Develops and executes contingency plan
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management
- Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
- Maintains effective communication of status with Project Owner, management, and the team
1. Ability to successfully lead multiple project/process improvement initiatives concurrently
2 Ability to build relationships, collaborate, and influence across multiple teams.
3. Ability to communicative effectively in a variety of forms across many levels of the organization.
4. Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment
Nice to have skills:
1. Professional designation in Project Management (PMP)
2. Undergraduate degree in business or engineering.
3. Experience in the retail sector (one of the roles) or business customer service (the other role).