Overview of your role:
The I.T. Business Analyst is responsible for bridging the gap between business areas, including insurance and operations. He/she manages the entire process of customer requests from requirements definition through functional analysis and testing to change implementation.
You will continue to make a difference:
Maintain relationship with business team members and understand business needs.
- Advise and assist customers and users in a perspective of improvement and innovation.
- Identify and define business needs in accordance with business and IT strategies.
- Participate in the planning and prioritization of improvement activities and projects, while maintaining a critical eye with respect to expected benefits.
Analyze, model and document business processes, solutions, data and procedures.
Propose solution options and support their implementation while ensuring quality control.
Ensure sound management of the ecosystem.
- Monitor the evolution of implemented solutions and provide support as needed.
- Coordinate the activities of the IT operational teams to resolve problems and provide support to project teams.
- Develop performance indicators to measure the performance of solutions.
- Monitor trends and best practices in the field of expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 6 to 12 years of relevant experience.
- 3 to 6 years of work experience in business analysis
- Experience with the insurance industry (an asset)
- Good knowledge of procurement processes
- Good knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Knowledge of ERP systems (an asset)
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office suite
- Organized and able to react to the challenges of a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Interpersonal, communication and teaching skills.
- Methodical work organization and time management.
- Bilingual French/English (oral and written).