Role: 100% Remote work allowed from anywhere in Canada
ServiceNow business system analyst: 2-3 years working on ServiceNow projects with the role of BSA: writing user stories, working with the business on requirement. Good functional knowledge of ServiceNow though not necessarily a developer.
ServiceNow Business Analyst assists the lead or works independently designing, developing and implementing IT processes, conducting research and performing analysis required to build respective modules within ServiceNow Platform, captures business requirements in a form of agile stories, as well as testing configured functionalities end to end as soon as these have been developed.
Service Management Transformation projects
Service Management Implementations
- Participates in design, test and transition Service Management and Service Integration solutions within the Now Platform
- Performs thorough data analysis, while engaged in migration projects, in order to provide requirements for developers enabling configuration and customization
- Provides ‘Early Life Support’ - delivering Service Management and Service Integration services and handing over support to the future delivery teams
- Designs and execute E2E trainings and UAT.
Service Management Remediation projects
- Assists in gathering core configuration requirements, translate these into design model and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers,
- Captures customer’s and service providers’ requirements into stories, solution the approach and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers.
Assisting Delivery teams to rectify issues and improve service delivered to the customers against ServiceNow Platform.
- Experience in IT Service Management design, transition or operations processes
- Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of 2+ modules of ServiceNow Platform
- Understanding Scrum Methodology
- Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; such as clients and internal team members
- Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
- Decompose high-level information into details,
- Facilitation skills to assist gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
- Use of industry recognized technologies in order to facilitate work environment
- Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior levels
- ITIL Foundation+
- COBIT, VeriSM, IT4IT, Lean IT (desirable).
- Scrum certified (desirable)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator