The role of the RPA Business Analyst is to elicit & document requirements for projects and managing E2E delivery of RPA projects working by co-ordinating with business, dev, COE and peers.
Role Specific Responsibilities
• Conduct stakeholder requirement elicitation sessions
• Create Process design document working closely with the business and optimize process where needed for RPA onboarding.
• Conduct walkthrough of requirements with Business Developers, QA and architects
• Ensuring & managing E2E delivery(requirement, dev, UAT and warranty sign off ) of RPA projects working closely with RPA COE, Business Units and dev team.
• Become single point of contact for RPA project delivery progress for business and highlighting risks/challenges internally or in COE scrum calls.
• Manage expectations of business stakeholders by having regular status calls.
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
• 6+ years BA experience with minimum 2 experience working in RPA space.
• Providing post bot delivery support when needed.
• Knowledge and experience with RPA tools such as Blueprism, Appian etc. will be preferred.
• Ability to build strong client and peer relationships while working in a team environment.