Our client is looking for a Brand Ambassador’s for a 3-month contract in Prince George, BC.
The Client’s PureFibre team is currently seeking individuals to fill Brand Ambassador Positions on a 3-month contract. Successful individuals will take ownership and deliver on objectives through two types of onsite support:
1. Door Warming. You will meet our potential customers at their homes to deliver messaging, provide education, and create awareness of the PureFibre network being built in their community. A major component to this role is collecting leads of interested potential customers who wish to be contacted once PureFibre is available. This role does not include sales, but an opportunity to inform the public about our products & services.
2. Local Experiential Marketing Events (when applicable). This role will also speak to current and potential TELUS customers about our products and services at events where applicable. This will include event set-up, tear down, and supporting the client’s Regional Market Manager.
Transportation: This role requires access to a vehicle. Must have your own vehicle. It must be available to you at all times. As location will vary per event, sometimes including multiple locations per shift, candidate will need to be able to have transportation to drive to different locations within their city, and will be reimbursed mileage over and above what they would normally drive to the nearest client office. (4188 Cowart Road, Prince George)
Hours: For the scope of this contract, you can expect up to 5 shifts a week, varying from 4-7.5 hours per day. The number of hours required per week will be dependent on project timelines (build schedule)
Responsibilities: The successful candidates for this role will attend client events and/or door warming to deliver the messaging and gifting. This will include: - Picking up required collateral, swag, gifts or event equipment as required. Materials may also be shipped to your house, prior to engagement.
For Door Warming: you will engage in conversations with anyone who opens the door, following the direction given for that type of door warming, answering any questions and generally getting prospects excited about PureFibre.
While this role is not selling, you will be asked to collect information when there is either strong interest in a product or frustration towards the client so the appropriate teams can follow up.
At events: supporting the local Regional Market Manager to assist with setting up table or booth in accordance with the clients brand standards. Throughout the event, engage with event attendees, actively promoting the clients’ products & services, and if applicable contesting. Post event, help break down the table/tent and return all materials as arranged with Regional Market Manager.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Passionate about outstanding customer service and sales
• Passionate for technology
• Motivated to meet campaign KPI's and goals
• Self-starter, intrinsic motivations
• Excellent communication (written, verbal) skills
• Desire to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done
• Flexibility to work outside of a 9-5pm role if necessary Required Professional Designation/Certification:
• High school completion
• Some post-Secondary education (i.e. Marketing, Sales) (if you are interested in growing your skills in marketing, business discussions, or sales this is a great introductory role for you)
• You have a passion for events, sales and customer service. You have experience in one of these fields or are looking to grow in experience.
Must have skills:
1. Enthusiasm and Energy, Positive Demeanor during Communications
2. Confidence, and willingness to handle door to door activities as a main function of this role
3. Problem Solving / Forward Thinker
4. Leadership Qualities
5. Must have your own vehicle 24/7