Our Client is seeking a Senior Contract Developer Analyst with experience in developing C # language web applications Under the supervision of the Development Manager, the successful candidate for the position will be responsible for participating in the evolution of Healthcare solutions. More specifically, he will have to work on the optimization and evolution of the electronic medical record management system. (Medesync) Responsibilities mainly include:
• Design, program, configure, test and maintain electronic medical records management system.
• In collaboration with architects, actively participate in the technological development of our products.
• Evolve as a team in an Agile development environment (SCRUM)
Professional titles and professional certifications:
• Post-secondary diploma in IT
Skills and abilities:
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft development environment (C #, Web Services, .NET Framework, IIS).
• Good knowledge of SOA architecture (business breakdown, implementation, intercommunication of systems, microservices).
• Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with Angular is a requirement.
• Experience in the field of medical systems is an asset
• Competence in investigation, analysis, problem solving and decision making
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Bilingual is an asset (French and English)
• 5+ years of experience in C # .NET development
• 5 years + of experience in SQL development