- looking for 1 delivery Specialiste for Access Networks Quebec team
- Monitoring and review of all zoning plans, permits and documents relating to deployment projects for existing or new sites. Ensure
that all the needs of the various stakeholders are met.
- Ensure that all the different consulting firms meet their deadlines.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Analysis of submissions or periodic review of unit prices.
- Follow up on quality control and costs.
- Follow up on the firms responsible for engineering plans.
- Coordinate the actions of the various stakeholders (consultants, internal departments, etc.).
- Ensure the safety of the premises and the sites.
- Project the completion dates of the various tasks.
- Prepare the required engineering estimates.
- Ensure the closure of files (mandate the firms for post-construction inspection, as-built plans, etc.).
- Responsible as Construction Specialist for special projects (In Building, Complex reinforcement of tower foundation, Site to relocate, MW project, others…)
- 3 years of experience in the field of construction project management and civil engineering telecommunications or equivalent;
- Ability to work with plans and specifications;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English;
- Good knowledge of basic computer software;
- Available for travel
- Valid driver's license.
EXCEL (3), BILINGUAL (3)