The Cloud Architect provides solutions through developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve software products or systems that enable client’s strategies
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• Understand overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions.
• Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create Data Platform, AA/AI roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics and AI technologies where appropriate
• Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
• Develop deep relationships with key IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
• Assess overall cloud readiness to support the business through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners.
• Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions,
• Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
• 8+ years’ experience in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications required
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer or related field preferred
• Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, Database, Big Data, BI, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
• Relationship Building. Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects required
• Problem Solving. Ability to solve problems through cloud technologies required
• Collaboration and Communication. Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.