The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for selling Wireline, Mobility and Cloud Based Solutions in an assigned territory, focused in the small business segment.
• Cold calling prospective Small Business customers
• Promoting and selling Integrated solutions
• Building trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers
• Understanding current and prospective customers' communication needs, business issues, and buying motives
• Conducting "needs analysis" for clients'
• Delivering the right solution for clients' evolving business requirements with prompt and efficient service
• Owning executive-level client relationships, strategic business planning and service delivery
• Negotiation & entering into contractual agreements in accordance with ' policy and procedures
• Providing accurate and timely forecasts, funnel hygiene, target/objective updates to deliver on all territory plans and team annual targets using tools including Microsoft Excel, Salesforce and other Industry software
• Utilizing client business plan to create account plans
• Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by leading the account team to drive real and long standing business value
• Experience with, or an affinity for, volunteerism and community involvement is a decided asset
• Other duties as required
Must to have skills:
1. Experience in sales
2. very passionate and has lot of energy and drive to succeed
3. Independent and self-starter- Should not depend on team members.
Nice to have skills:
1. Door to door sales exp